RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST APPLY NOW
- To hire the manpower needed in every department based on the approved personnel requisition and manpower headcount.
1. Identify vacancies, review personnel requisition of each department and ensure that all manpower requirement based on the approved personnel requisition form are being filled on time and that there will be no overstaffing.
2. Actively source external candidates using LinkedIn talent insights, other social media and employ pro-active resourcing to build a robust pipeline of candidates.
3. Support the end-to-end recruitment process of the business unit by sourcing for qualified applicants, screening potential candidates, and logistically supporting the hiring manager.
4. Represents the Company to and/or coordinate with different schools, manpower agencies, advertisement agencies, Philippine Employment Services Office (PESO) and Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE) regarding employment concerns and job fair.
5. Conducts initial interview and administer pre-employment psychological examination to applicants and conduct background check specifically for head office employees.
6. Endorses shortlisted applicants for next level/ final interview.
7. Prepares and submit a copy of list of incoming/ newly hired employees with salary every payroll cut-off to Payroll, IT, Training & Operations Departments.
8. Responsible for new team member/ newly hire on-boarding and administrative support.
9. Maintains database and trackers to monitor and analyze recruitment/sourcing operations. Reports status, effectiveness and quality of specific sourcing channels.
10. Conducts on-boarding orientation and ensure proper endorsement of new hires to their respective teams.
11. Perform other functions as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must be a graduate of Psychology/Human Resource Management/Behavioral Science or any related course
- Extensive experience in end-to-end recruitment
- Knowledge in full recruitment lifecycle, including sourcing, qualifying, assessing, analyzing of candidates as well as familiarity with wage and salary trends
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook and Job street
- Good and effective in oral or written communication
- Computer Literate and knowledge in MS Office such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proactive, motivated, detail-oriented and driven to achieve objectives
- With people-oriented skills
- Candidate must be willing to work in Taguig City
|||BGC, Taguig City|||Human Resource Department||||||x3CBB~-BwbfT6.iB|||FULL_TIME|||PHP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false